Lord Shiva′s use of the bull (Vrisha – righteousness) as his vehicle expresses the idea Lord Shiva takes us to path that leads to wisdom and knowledge.
Tag: Life Lessons
The river Ganga is the most sacred river for Hindus. Ignorance should not be an excuse to achieve good things in life. Ignorance can damage both mind and body.
The music produced by dhamaru indicates the removal of all desire and evil from the body— making the body clean and disease free.
Lord Shiva also known as Thrayambaka because he has three eyes.
This releases stress from mind and helps mind to reign positive thinking and in developing proper intellectualism. And Trishul (Trident) – What it symbolizes? Click here to know..
Only armed with a trishul and damru, Lord Shiva always stayed away from wealth. You are missing out on nothing in life if you’re not attached to wealth and materialistic things.
Know about WeRIndia
- Research reveals new evidence that sugary beverage tax impacts are sustainable, effective
- Ubiquitous food additive alters human microbiota and intestinal environment
- Reduced meat diet has many advantages
- Telehealth-delivered diet and exercise program eased knee pain and triggered weight loss
- How obesity damages the skeletal muscle metabolism
- Spicy breast milk?