The U.S. Food and Drug Administration FDA announced last Friday that its laboratory analysis found inconsistent amounts of belladonna, a toxic substance, in certain homeopathic teething tablets, sometimes far exceeding the amount claimed on the label.
Know about WeRIndia
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Coffee associated with improved survival in metastatic colorectal cancer patients
- A ferry protein in the pancreas protects it from the stress induced by a high-fat diet
- Healthy diet and exercise during pregnancy could lead to healthier children
- Fatter legs linked to reduced risk of high blood pressure
- Epigenetic changes precede onset of diabetes