Hand washing and other good health and hygiene habits (like cleaning teeth, brushing hair, and taking regular baths or showers) should be built into children’s routines as early as possible.
Know about WeRIndia
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Coffee associated with improved survival in metastatic colorectal cancer patients
- A ferry protein in the pancreas protects it from the stress induced by a high-fat diet
- Healthy diet and exercise during pregnancy could lead to healthier children
- Fatter legs linked to reduced risk of high blood pressure
- Epigenetic changes precede onset of diabetes