What is important is to make sure that cleaning the areas and keep practicing hygiene in everyday helps for children to learn and they follow the instructions as they grow and go to schools and other public places.
Tag: Kid’s Corner
With all those text and notes books, homework, lunch box, water bottle the backpack of young kids becomes full and hefty.
Ask these questions and get answers. Tell them to think before they answer.
Hand washing and other good health and hygiene habits (like cleaning teeth, brushing hair, and taking regular baths or showers) should be built into children’s routines as early as possible.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease