To parents – this is also known as Abusive Head Trauma. Shaken baby syndrome is a result from violent shaking of the baby that
Tag: Kid’s Corner
What parents should concern about is sibling rivalry that might remain for life long. Parents can teach and handle kids to make them understand
We have listed nine podcasts for kids for learning and enjoyment.
Kids, If you are facing a problem and cannot fix it on your own it is not a bad idea to ask an adult for help. Naturally, you might not trust anyone for that matter, however if you feel you must talk then find a right person whom you trust the most to share your fear/thoughts.
Soda is one of the common drink most household has. Whether it is a party day or regular day, it has become a practice to drink soda to
Checkout the nutrition questions for kids..
May 31st is World Multiple sclerosis awareness day. Do children suffer from MS
Bed wetting can be due to medical issues or developmental issues in children. It is not uncommon in young children.
Know about WeRIndia
- What to know about the last week of birth control pills
- Should you take a pregnancy test? 10 signs
- Gut sense: Neural superhighway conveys messages from gut to brain in milliseconds
- Full, but still feasting: Mouse study reveals how urge to eat overpowers a signal to stop
- How to tell the difference between PMS and pregnancy symptoms
- Intestines modify their cellular structure in response to diet