Hand washing and other good health and hygiene habits (like cleaning teeth, brushing hair, and taking regular baths or showers) should be built into children’s routines as early as possible.
Tag: Kid’s Corner
Did you know that many indoor plants are not safe for kids and pets? Poisonouns plants contain chemicals that can cause severe reactions
Meditation is new type of detention in many schools! Meditation benefits kids. Reason for this mindfulness is helping children in many ways. They stay calm, anxiety free.
Kids, If you are facing a problem and cannot fix it on your own it is not a bad idea to ask an adult for help. Naturally, you might not trust anyone for that matter, however if you feel you must talk then find a right person whom you trust the most to share your fear/thoughts.
They need guidance. To be help kids teach them the difference between GO, SLOW, WHOA foods.
What parents should concern about is sibling rivalry that might remain for life long. Parents can teach and handle kids to make them understand
To manage the sugar and energy level both, kids with Type 1 or Type II diabetes need to stay on healthy diet. When we say healthy diet it means balanced diet.
You may like some exercise but not all. To choose what type of exercise you want to do and what makes you happy and fit, first understand that there are four types of basic exercises to choose.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health