Yogaraj C.P.,was awarded the title “King of Yoga” in 1991. Yogaraj was initiated into Yoga by his father, S. Chidhambaram, who was an ex-service man from the Indian Military.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health