In recent years throughout the world the concept of electric car has come to spotlight due to rising pollution, fuel prices and global warming.
Tag: Indian government
This year Iowa’s small town paper Storm Lake Time’s Editor won Pulitzer Prize !
The Indian government has just declared it mandatory to use plastic waste in construction, meaning less of the stuff ending up in landfills and oceans, as well as providing a welcome boost to local authorities’ incomes.
Know about WeRIndia
- 5 natural ways to reduce breast size
- 10 ways to boost libido
- Hazelnuts improve older adults' micronutrient levels, study shows
- Obesity intervention needed before pregnancy
- Elevated hormone flags liver problems in mice with methylmalonic acidemia
- Link between neonatal vitamin D deficiency and schizophrenia confirmed