In recent years throughout the world the concept of electric car has come to spotlight due to rising pollution, fuel prices and global warming.
Tag: Indian government
This year Iowa’s small town paper Storm Lake Time’s Editor won Pulitzer Prize !
The Indian government has just declared it mandatory to use plastic waste in construction, meaning less of the stuff ending up in landfills and oceans, as well as providing a welcome boost to local authorities’ incomes.
Know about WeRIndia
- Women's mental health has higher association with dietary factors
- Drinking alcohol is linked to reduced chances of pregnancy
- Sugar overload may be a recipe for long-term problems
- Men’s Health and Their Diet
- Food scientists aim to make plant-based protein tastier and healthier
- Declining fish biodiversity poses risks for human nutrition