In recent years throughout the world the concept of electric car has come to spotlight due to rising pollution, fuel prices and global warming.
Tag: Indian government
This year Iowa’s small town paper Storm Lake Time’s Editor won Pulitzer Prize !
The Indian government has just declared it mandatory to use plastic waste in construction, meaning less of the stuff ending up in landfills and oceans, as well as providing a welcome boost to local authorities’ incomes.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease