Amla is rich in Vitamin C and tastes both sour and bitter. But the benefits that we get from eating amla is plenty. You can use amla in kitchen as well as in home remedies to improve your health.
Know about WeRIndia
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk