Upma or uppittu is a breakfast item of India. It is prepared in various ways using different ingredients – cracked wheat, suji -rava, rice rava, vermicelli etc.
Know about WeRIndia
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?