Indian Mulberry also popularly known as Noni juice plant grows in India, Australia, and other parts of South East Asia. Noni juice is popular because of its multiple health benefits. In India it is also known as Amrit Noni juice.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle