The U.S. Food and Drug Administration FDA announced last Friday that its laboratory analysis found inconsistent amounts of belladonna, a toxic substance, in certain homeopathic teething tablets, sometimes far exceeding the amount claimed on the label.
Know about WeRIndia
- Guide On Post-delivery/Postpartum Problems That A Woman Goes Through
- Brain chemical NPGL controls appetite and body fat composition: Beneficial for our ancestors; potential cause of obesity pandemic
- Brain Cancer Signs You Need To Know
- Estrogen-mediated brain protection directly linked to intake of fatty acids found in oils
- Khadi Collection By Matr Rocked Lakme Fashion Week 2017
- Why the definition of polycystic ovary syndrome harms women