The U.S. Food and Drug Administration FDA announced last Friday that its laboratory analysis found inconsistent amounts of belladonna, a toxic substance, in certain homeopathic teething tablets, sometimes far exceeding the amount claimed on the label.
Know about WeRIndia
- New health benefits of red seaweeds unveiled
- Persistence pays off in the human gut microbiome
- The evolution of good taste
- Plant-based diet protects from hypertension, preeclampsia
- Young adults who lost and then restored heart health had lower risk of heart attack, stroke
- Alzheimer’s Prevention: Protect Your Memory