The U.S. Food and Drug Administration FDA announced last Friday that its laboratory analysis found inconsistent amounts of belladonna, a toxic substance, in certain homeopathic teething tablets, sometimes far exceeding the amount claimed on the label.
Know about WeRIndia
- Antibiotic use linked to greater risk of heart attack and stroke in women
- Time-restricted eating shows benefits for blood glucose
- The neurobiology of noshing: Why is it so easy to overeat calorie-rich tasty foods?
- Could a popular food ingredient raise the risk for diabetes and obesity?
- Smelling with your tongue
- What is a chocolate cyst?