The German Roaches, Oriental Roaches, and the American roaches are the most common in the United States. The other two are Smoky Brown and Madagascar Hissing.
Tag: Home remedies
Ajwain (Karpooravalli or Doddapatre, Patharchur) is a medicinal herb (Coleus aromaticus) which has been in use in Ayurveda for many centuries.
Exposure to harsh winter and repeated cold causes chilblains in many.
Blackheads form when a clog or plug develops in the opening of hair follicles in the skin. They appear on nose, ears, under lips, below shoulder, thighs and back of the body.
Pneumonia season is going on due to cold and changing weather.
Cold season started and so also sore throat.
Are you 35+ and worried about wrinkles? Here are good home remedies that act positively on the skin to make it wrinkle free and attractive.
Traditional homemade face masks are gaining momentum.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease