Reasons for leg cramps are many – Not drinking enough water, tired muscle, standing longer hours, sitting leg crossed, swimming for long time, not stretching after exercise etc.
Know about WeRIndia
- Your stomach may be the secret to fighting obesity
- The enzyme that could help curb chronic kidney disease
- One cup of leafy green vegetables a day lowers risk of heart disease
- Heart Health Tune-Up
- Fish oil supplements and heart rhythm disorder: New analysis
- Processed diets might promote chronic infections that can lead to disorders such as diabetes