WHO recently recognized Ten Global Health Threats of 2019 and its plan to combat the threats. Growing number of population and several reasons are posing many health challenges
HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) is a virus which attacks the immune system—the body’s defense against diseases.
One can get or transmit HIV only through specific activities.
Myths persist about how HIV is transmitted.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease