Flying Crow Pose is an advanced yoga pose that must be learnt and practiced in front of an experienced yoga instructor. This pose known as Eka pada Galvasana in Sanskrit, named after Saint Galvav.
Know about WeRIndia
- Research reveals new evidence that sugary beverage tax impacts are sustainable, effective
- Ubiquitous food additive alters human microbiota and intestinal environment
- Reduced meat diet has many advantages
- Telehealth-delivered diet and exercise program eased knee pain and triggered weight loss
- How obesity damages the skeletal muscle metabolism
- Spicy breast milk?