Figs are one of the healthy, nutritious fruits available both in fresh and dry forms. Figs are native to middle east and Mediterranean. Eventually, like many other popular fruits,
Tag: high blood pressure
Snoring during sleep may seem like a harmless habit that people just need to get over with. Little do most people know that t
Preventing and managing chronic stress can lower your risk for serious conditions like heart disease, obesity, high blood pressure, and depression.
One will see the benefit right away. Yoga is anti-depressant and helps in relaxation of mind.
- high blood pressure
- hip fractures
Nuts and seeds are super healthy and most of us aren’t eating enough of them.
Know about WeRIndia
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?