Figs are one of the healthy, nutritious fruits available both in fresh and dry forms. Figs are native to middle east and Mediterranean. Eventually, like many other popular fruits,
Tag: high blood pressure
Snoring during sleep may seem like a harmless habit that people just need to get over with. Little do most people know that t
Preventing and managing chronic stress can lower your risk for serious conditions like heart disease, obesity, high blood pressure, and depression.
One will see the benefit right away. Yoga is anti-depressant and helps in relaxation of mind.
- high blood pressure
- hip fractures
Nuts and seeds are super healthy and most of us aren’t eating enough of them.
Know about WeRIndia
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption