Health benefits: Amla panaka (traditional juice) can be used as a healthy soft drink as it acts as immediate energy supplement.
Tag: high blood pressure
Sometimes you might realize that the dish you just prepared which is almost ready to serve has more salt in it. We all make this mistake.
Figs are one of the healthy, nutritious fruits available both in fresh and dry forms. Figs are native to middle east and Mediterranean. Eventually, like many other popular fruits,
Preventing and managing chronic stress can lower your risk for serious conditions like heart disease, obesity, high blood pressure, and depression.
One will see the benefit right away. Yoga is anti-depressant and helps in relaxation of mind.
- high blood pressure
- hip fractures
Nuts and seeds are super healthy and most of us aren’t eating enough of them.
Know about WeRIndia
- Foods to Avoid a Fracture
- Novel sugar detector system in the human mouth has implications for designing tastier, healthier beverages and foods
- New study calls for mitigation, monitoring of common grease-proofing food packaging chemicals
- Proof in produce: Voucher program may help diabetes patients manage their health
- Fasting is required to see the full benefit of calorie restriction in mice
- Filling half of kids' plates with fruits and veggies helps increase consumption