Snoring during sleep may seem like a harmless habit that people just need to get over with. Little do most people know that t
Tag: high blood pressure
What causes chronic kidney disease?
How to stay Healthy with kidney?
Preventing and managing chronic stress can lower your risk for serious conditions like heart disease, obesity, high blood pressure, and depression.
One will see the benefit right away. Yoga is anti-depressant and helps in relaxation of mind.
People who reduce the amount of sugars in their diet may also reduce their risk of non-communicable diseases such as heart disease and stroke.
- high blood pressure
- hip fractures
Know about WeRIndia
- Antibiotic use linked to greater risk of heart attack and stroke in women
- Time-restricted eating shows benefits for blood glucose
- The neurobiology of noshing: Why is it so easy to overeat calorie-rich tasty foods?
- Could a popular food ingredient raise the risk for diabetes and obesity?
- Smelling with your tongue
- What is a chocolate cyst?