During fall and winter, they shed their leaves completely by exposing their parts and they grow underneath. During spring and summer seasons we see plants grow, flowers bloom and seeds set.
Know about WeRIndia
- Ovarian cancer risk after a hysterectomy
- Nutrition for Surgery and Injury Recovery
- Placentas adapt when mothers have poor diets or low oxygen during pregnancy
- Salad, soda and socioeconomic status: Mapping a social determinant of health in Seattle
- Soft drinks + hard work + hot weather = possible kidney disease risk
- Diet and food production must radically change to save planet