Vajradanti plant is known for its traditional application for promoting oral health, especially for dental health. In home remedies and Ayurveda, Vajradanti formulations are used for dental problems and oral health. It is an important ingredient in many herbal toothpastes and mouthwash products. In Sanskrit Vajra means dimond and danti means teeth.
Know about WeRIndia
- Protein supplement helps control Type 2 diabetes
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet