Henna is never black! Often you read the news or listen to someone telling how bad is temporary tattoo and how skin in hands and legs developed rashes and blisters because of application of henna or mehendi or “black henna”.
Know about WeRIndia
- Higher consumption of sugary beverages linked with increased risk of early mortality
- What Are Your Muscle Cramps Telling You?
- Breast cancer: Does stress fuel its spread?
- Is the shot or the pill better for birth control?
- Higher egg and cholesterol consumption hikes heart disease and early death risk
- Ovarian cancer: New drug may prevent recurrence