Henna is never black! Often you read the news or listen to someone telling how bad is temporary tattoo and how skin in hands and legs developed rashes and blisters because of application of henna or mehendi or “black henna”.
Know about WeRIndia
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?