Henna is never black! Often you read the news or listen to someone telling how bad is temporary tattoo and how skin in hands and legs developed rashes and blisters because of application of henna or mehendi or “black henna”.
Know about WeRIndia
- Researchers explore how changes in diet alter microbiome in artificial intestine
- What to know about the last week of birth control pills
- Should you take a pregnancy test? 10 signs
- Gut sense: Neural superhighway conveys messages from gut to brain in milliseconds
- Full, but still feasting: Mouse study reveals how urge to eat overpowers a signal to stop
- How to tell the difference between PMS and pregnancy symptoms