Ramayana’s Lord Hanuman’s pose commonly known as Hanumasana, Monkey pose / split pose.
Tag: health and fitness
Did you know that cravings are just all in mind? So when you crave for something unhealthy, then it is safe to conclude that you are into some unhealthy food consumption lately.
On January 15th of this year Indians are celebrating Makara Sankranthi.
Our body needs to move, be flexible and strong.
After your exercise, if you snack on one post-workout protein bar you will put back all the calories that you burnt few minutes back.
HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) is a virus which attacks the immune system—the body’s defense against diseases.
All foods are functional to some extent as they provide aroma, some nutrients and taste.
Regular exercise, particularly vigorous exercise, appears to offer protection against breast cancer.
Know about WeRIndia
- Kangana Ranaut’s Airport Style Was Hot And Casual
- Do Unhappy Marriages Increase The Risk Of Heart Attacks In Men?
- 10 DIY Facial Mists Using Cucumber For Clear Looking Skin
- C-section Versus Normal Delivery: Which Is Safe?
- This One Condition Can Put The Lives Of Office-Goers At RisK!
- Different Ways To Wear A Pair Of Boyfriend Jeans