On January 15th of this year Indians are celebrating Makara Sankranthi.
Tag: health and fitness
Ramayana’s Lord Hanuman’s pose commonly known as Hanumasana, Monkey pose / split pose.
Did you know that cravings are just all in mind? So when you crave for something unhealthy, then it is safe to conclude that you are into some unhealthy food consumption lately.
Our body needs to move, be flexible and strong.
After your exercise, if you snack on one post-workout protein bar you will put back all the calories that you burnt few minutes back.
HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) is a virus which attacks the immune system—the body’s defense against diseases.
All foods are functional to some extent as they provide aroma, some nutrients and taste.
Regular exercise, particularly vigorous exercise, appears to offer protection against breast cancer.
Know about WeRIndia
- One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship Based On Your Zodiac
- 8 Diet Tips That Don't Work
- 10 Health Benefits Of Cottage Cheese Or Paneer
- Priyanka Chopra's Cool And Sassy Look To Curb Monday Blues
- These Are The Zodiac Signs That Women Are Attracted To
- 'National Crush' Is An Ultimate Fashionista; Best Style Books Of Priya Prakash Varrier