It's the beginning of the New Year and that means that your fitness resolution is potentially full of unfamiliar things. At t
Tag: health and fitness
On January 15th of this year Indians are celebrating Makara Sankranthi.
One of the scary part for anybody who is joining a yoga class is “how will I do it? will I be good? The same fear people who has bigger or larger physique goes through too.
Ramayana’s Lord Hanuman’s pose commonly known as Hanumasana, Monkey pose / split pose.
Did you know that cravings are just all in mind? So when you crave for something unhealthy, then it is safe to conclude that you are into some unhealthy food consumption lately.
All foods are functional to some extent as they provide aroma, some nutrients and taste.
If the symptoms persist, seek doctor’s advice…
What would one do with a mountain of money when their bodies are not healthy enough to enjoy it?
Know about WeRIndia
- Less inflammation with a traditional Tanzanian diet than with a Western diet
- Belly fat resistant to every-other-day fasting
- Accelerating gains in abdominal fat during menopause tied to heart disease risk
- Green tea supplements modulate facial development of children with Down syndrome, study finds
- Dietary fats interact with grape tannins to influence wine taste
- Weight loss drug hope for patients with type 2 diabetes