Women experience premature menopause before age 40. A menopause that happens between age 40 and 45 is known as early menopause. Most women go through normal menopause after age 48. Menopause is when the ovaries stop making hormones and periods stop. The average age of menopause is around 52.
Know about WeRIndia
- Protein supplement helps control Type 2 diabetes
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet