We know Sunlight is major source of Vitamin D for human body. A brief exposure to UV light rays bumps up Vitamin D levels and for this reason nutritionists suggest exposing body to Sun light every day.
Tag: gut bacteria
Researchers recently have found a way to use enzymes extracted from human gut bacterium to convert Type A blood to universal
Everyone known how difficult is to control food cravings. Some have strong mind and will power to control food cravings and are strict about what they eat
Know about WeRIndia
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption
- Does a healthy diet counter the ill-effects of obesity?