Green banana flour is familiar to people who lookout for gluten-free flours. It is popular with those who are intolerant to gluten protein. We know both ripened and raw banana contain rich amount of fiber and other important nutrients like potassium. Green banana flour gives similar benefits and much more.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity