Proven benefits of Gotu kola reasons to include this wonder herb in your diet
Tag: gotu kola
If you are in India, probably you will see a runner plant often on roadsides and paddy fields or in farms that have beautiful heart shaped leaves with tender stems.
Its leaves are eaten as a vegetable and it is also an important herb in the traditional medicine systems of those places.
Know about WeRIndia
- Adults who skip morning meal likely to miss out on nutrients
- Air pollution exposure during pregnancy may boost babies' obesity risk
- Obesity and hypertension: Researchers discover novel mechanisms
- Healthy fat impacted by change in diet and circadian clock
- New health benefits of red seaweeds unveiled
- Persistence pays off in the human gut microbiome