Proven benefits of Gotu kola reasons to include this wonder herb in your diet
Tag: gotu kola
If you are in India, probably you will see a runner plant often on roadsides and paddy fields or in farms that have beautiful heart shaped leaves with tender stems.
Its leaves are eaten as a vegetable and it is also an important herb in the traditional medicine systems of those places.
Know about WeRIndia
- Fasting is required to see the full benefit of calorie restriction in mice
- Chronic Pain
- Key protein linked to appetite and obesity in mice
- How highly processed foods harm memory in the aging brain
- Early modern human from Southeast Asia adapted to a rainforest environment
- Ranking healthfulness of foods from first to worst