Proven benefits of Gotu kola reasons to include this wonder herb in your diet
Tag: gotu kola
If you are in India, probably you will see a runner plant often on roadsides and paddy fields or in farms that have beautiful heart shaped leaves with tender stems.
Its leaves are eaten as a vegetable and it is also an important herb in the traditional medicine systems of those places.
Know about WeRIndia
- Breast cancer screening: How does it truly impact survival?
- Nutrition for Cold & Flu Season
- Big change from small player: Mitochondria alter body metabolism and gene expression
- What is a TENS unit and does it work?
- Could singing relieve the symptoms of Parkinson's?
- How many calories do you burn? It depends on time of day