Getting good sleep: According to Ayurveda a proper sleep between 10pm to 6 am gives adequate rest to body. Depending upon your body nature, a sleep of 6 to 8 hours every night helps to get good rest. Pitta type of the body need 7-8 hours,
Tag: Good sleep
Why can’t we eat normal food that makes us happy and still lose weight? Grandma has some suggestions for you… Listen to your body to keep fit
Sleep is important aspect of our lives! After a good night of sleep our body gets full rest and brain becomes active with clarity.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health