Getting good sleep: According to Ayurveda a proper sleep between 10pm to 6 am gives adequate rest to body. Depending upon your body nature, a sleep of 6 to 8 hours every night helps to get good rest. Pitta type of the body need 7-8 hours,
Tag: Good sleep
Why can’t we eat normal food that makes us happy and still lose weight? Grandma has some suggestions for you… Listen to your body to keep fit
Sleep is important aspect of our lives! After a good night of sleep our body gets full rest and brain becomes active with clarity.
Know about WeRIndia
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption
- Does a healthy diet counter the ill-effects of obesity?