Gluten free diet is for those who have a medical condition called celiac disease. It is a condition in which body cannot digest a protein called gluten.
Know about WeRIndia
- Ovarian cancer risk after a hysterectomy
- Nutrition for Surgery and Injury Recovery
- Placentas adapt when mothers have poor diets or low oxygen during pregnancy
- Salad, soda and socioeconomic status: Mapping a social determinant of health in Seattle
- Soft drinks + hard work + hot weather = possible kidney disease risk
- Diet and food production must radically change to save planet