Generally, ginger lehya is prepared during cold days – rainy and winter season. Ginger helps to keep body warm and reduces infections. Ginger lehya is prepared during October- November months to help body to protect from flu season.
Know about WeRIndia
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Coffee associated with improved survival in metastatic colorectal cancer patients
- Authoritative new analysis links increased omega-3 intake to cardioprotection and improved cardiovascular outcomes
- A ferry protein in the pancreas protects it from the stress induced by a high-fat diet
- Healthy diet and exercise during pregnancy could lead to healthier children
- Fatter legs linked to reduced risk of high blood pressure