Generally, ginger lehya is prepared during cold days – rainy and winter season. Ginger helps to keep body warm and reduces infections. Ginger lehya is prepared during October- November months to help body to protect from flu season.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health