Generally, ginger lehya is prepared during cold days – rainy and winter season. Ginger helps to keep body warm and reduces infections. Ginger lehya is prepared during October- November months to help body to protect from flu season.
Know about WeRIndia
- Women's mental health has higher association with dietary factors
- Drinking alcohol is linked to reduced chances of pregnancy
- Sugar overload may be a recipe for long-term problems
- Men’s Health and Their Diet
- Food scientists aim to make plant-based protein tastier and healthier
- Declining fish biodiversity poses risks for human nutrition