Fruits are full of antioxidants and are good for health. Every edible fruit is a gift to mankind. Our digestive system adopted to fruits during evolution itself. There is enough science background and evidence to say that humans have been fruit and plant eaters from the beginning.
Know about WeRIndia
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?
- Vitamins, supplements are a 'waste of money' for most Americans
- Lack of diversity of micro-organisms in the gut or elevated metabolite implicated in heart failure severity