Butter was probably first created accidentally when whole milk carried in skin bags was carried by horseback and naturally “churned” while traveling over rough terrain.
Know about WeRIndia
- Adults who skip morning meal likely to miss out on nutrients
- Air pollution exposure during pregnancy may boost babies' obesity risk
- Obesity and hypertension: Researchers discover novel mechanisms
- Healthy fat impacted by change in diet and circadian clock
- New health benefits of red seaweeds unveiled
- Persistence pays off in the human gut microbiome