Fortification of rice with micronutrients helps those who consume rice. Fortification is one of the most sustainable, cost-effective solutions for those who are suffering from malnutrition. It helps to improve health by bringing back the nutrients in the body. This boosts people’s immune systems.
Know about WeRIndia
- A rhythmic small intestinal microbiome prevents obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Daily avocados improve diet quality, help lower cholesterol levels, study finds
- Taking Vitamin D during pregnancy could lower the risk of eczema in babies
- Molecule boosts fat burning
- Only seven percent of adults have good cardiometabolic health
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist