Eat Right Movement launched by FSSAI on July 10th 2018, to promote safe and healthy food for citizens of India.
Tag: Food Industry
In this movie, Director Morgan Spurlock personally explores the consequences of eating nothing but McDonald’s food for about month.
Marion Nestle is the Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health at New York University.
Know about WeRIndia
- New health benefits of red seaweeds unveiled
- Persistence pays off in the human gut microbiome
- The evolution of good taste
- Plant-based diet protects from hypertension, preeclampsia
- Young adults who lost and then restored heart health had lower risk of heart attack, stroke
- Alzheimer’s Prevention: Protect Your Memory