Eat Right Movement launched by FSSAI on July 10th 2018, to promote safe and healthy food for citizens of India.
Tag: Food Industry
In this movie, Director Morgan Spurlock personally explores the consequences of eating nothing but McDonald’s food for about month.
Marion Nestle is the Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health at New York University.
Know about WeRIndia
- Genetic variants that protect against obesity could aid new weight loss medicines
- After heart attack: Late dinner and no breakfast a killer combination
- Achieving sugar reduction targets could cut child obesity and healthcare costs
- Microbiome science may help doctors deliver more effective, personalized treatment to children with irritable bowel syndrome
- Torn rotator cuff: Everything you need to know
- Low-calorie sweetener derived from lactose gets manufacturing boost from yeast