Eat Right Movement launched by FSSAI on July 10th 2018, to promote safe and healthy food for citizens of India.
Tag: Food Industry
In this movie, Director Morgan Spurlock personally explores the consequences of eating nothing but McDonald’s food for about month.
Marion Nestle is the Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health at New York University.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health