Ragi or finger millet is very rich nutrient food. It serves all nutrients that a baby needs for growth.
Tag: Food For Babies
That delicate tummy of baby cannot handle thick and hard food.
Apples are a great choice for one of an infant’s first food.
Bananas generally introduced to babies as early as 4 months old.
Very nutritious fruit papaya are babies friendly tropical fruit.
Plums are high in fiber, low in cholesterol, sodium free and rich in Vitamin A & Vitamin C.
Sweet potatoes are high in Vitamin A and beta carotene as well as potassium.
Babies can eat pumpkin at the age of 6 months.
Know about WeRIndia
- 7 Zodiac Signs That Are Going To Get Rich In The Coming Days
- Makeup Guide For Different Face Shapes
- These Are Zodiac Signs Which Are Manipulative
- Life Hacks: Tips To Get Along With Your Sister-In-Law
- Google Celebrates Day 16 Of The Pyeongchang Winter Olympics With Yet Another Doodle
- 8 Easy Ways To Burn Calories Throughout The Day