Ragi or finger millet is very rich nutrient food. It serves all nutrients that a baby needs for growth.
Tag: Food For Babies
That delicate tummy of baby cannot handle thick and hard food.
Apples are a great choice for one of an infant’s first food.
Bananas generally introduced to babies as early as 4 months old.
Very nutritious fruit papaya are babies friendly tropical fruit.
Plums are high in fiber, low in cholesterol, sodium free and rich in Vitamin A & Vitamin C.
Sweet potatoes are high in Vitamin A and beta carotene as well as potassium.
Babies can eat pumpkin at the age of 6 months.
Know about WeRIndia
- What you should know about tubular breasts
- Beautiful Home And Garden Decoration Ideas For This Christmas Season
- 10 Homemade Remedies To Remove Skin Tags
- Nia Sharma Proves Her 'Sexiest' Tag With These Looks
- Picture Revelations: What Is The First Thing You Noticed?
- Benefits Of Breastfeeding For Both The Baby & Mother