Flaxseed is well known for its omega-3-fatty acids and is a friendly herb for balancing hormones, to promote cardiovascular health. Flaxseed also has culinary applications – flax seed chutney powder, burfi, used in pudding etc.
Know about WeRIndia
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption