Indian Government is taking various, different steps to improve and keep its citizen healthy and fit. Recently, The Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of India is planning to launch testing kits that helps to eat right!
Know about WeRIndia
- A rhythmic small intestinal microbiome prevents obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Daily avocados improve diet quality, help lower cholesterol levels, study finds
- Taking Vitamin D during pregnancy could lower the risk of eczema in babies
- Molecule boosts fat burning
- Only seven percent of adults have good cardiometabolic health
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist