Methi patra (or pathrode) is a tasty dish like Colocasia patra, where Colocasia is replaced by cut methi leaves. All other ingredients are same and takes less time to prepare.
Know about WeRIndia
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption