Methi patra (or pathrode) is a tasty dish like Colocasia patra, where Colocasia is replaced by cut methi leaves. All other ingredients are same and takes less time to prepare.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary adherence and the fight against obesity
- How to Lose Weight Without Dieting
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds