Sago or sabudana is made from raw tapioca roots. It is one of the favorite item among people who like to fast.
People follow warrior diet during festival occasions or on particular days of week (Monday, Thursday or Saturday)
Meals skipping : Skipping meals -This is spontaneous dieting. There are no scheduled hours to fast. One can skip meals when stomach feels still full
Fasting is abstaining from all or some kinds of food or drink, especially as a religious observance or for the sake of health.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease