Beware of artificially ripened fruits. Fruit ripening is a natural process. When they mature fruits are either taste sweet or sour. Generally, the result of natural ripening is always great. We get to eat sweeter, less green, palatable and soft fruits.
Know about WeRIndia
- Drinking linked to a decline in brain health from cradle to grave
- Blackcurrants are favorable for glucose metabolism
- Patients with heart rhythm disorder warned against heavy alcohol consumption
- Glucosamine may reduce overall death rates as effectively as regular exercise, study suggests
- Older adults in wealthier countries drink more alcohol
- Lab results don't explain 'obesity paradox,' but bias may