Edible oil used for cooking, salad dressing, frying, food formulation etc. adds important nutritional value in our daily diet. The demand for edible oil is always high both in national and international market and for this reason adulteration in oil is a major issue.
Know about WeRIndia
- Intestinal Connection to Depression
- Preventing childhood obesity requires changes in parents’ and clinicians’ early-life care
- Mice treated with this cytokine lose weight by ‘sweating’ fat
- Adding color to your plate may lower risk of cognitive decline
- Black American women with vitamin D insufficiency more likely to test positive for COVID-19, study finds
- Eating for hunger or pleasure? Regulating these feeding behaviors involves different brain circuits