Bharmanasana also called Table pose / Table Top pose is a transition pose between yoga asanas during yoga sequences. It is widely practiced in Hata yoga, Restorative yoga, Prenatal yoga. It is a beginner pose that helps to bring balance during stretch.
Tag: Easy yoga poses
Yoga poses that involve twisting of the body helps to stretch the spine, provide relaxation for muscles and strengthens back. Bharadvaja’s twist is an intermediate yoga pose that reduces lower backache, also gives relief from neck and sciatica pain.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat