Generally regular meetha paan stains the mouth and teeth. For those who does not want to stain the mouth much, there is an option.
Know about WeRIndia
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes
- MIND and Mediterranean diets associated with later onset of Parkinson's disease
- High doses of saccharin don't lead to diabetes in healthy adults, study finds