The flu, also called influenza, is a viral respiratory illness. It is contagious and generally children who attend school will get flu from peers.
Know about WeRIndia
- Successful measurement of vitamin D in human hair
- Three years into soda tax, sugary drink consumption down more than 50 percent in Berkeley
- Scientists uncover how high-fat diet drives colorectal cancer growth
- Junk food is linked to both moderate and severe psychological distress
- Consuming garlic and onions may lower colorectal cancer risk
- Dietary fiber helps clump material in your gut