Dirt is very much alive and contains lot of hidden fertile matters. Mining, urban development, industrial farming has huge negative impact on the soil and this resulted in droughts, floods, starvation and global warming with climate change.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle