Dirt is very much alive and contains lot of hidden fertile matters. Mining, urban development, industrial farming has huge negative impact on the soil and this resulted in droughts, floods, starvation and global warming with climate change.
Know about WeRIndia
- Detrimental effect of overlooking female athletes' nutritional needs
- Obesity speeds up the start of puberty in boys
- Investigational obesity drug, oxytocin, weakens brain's reward signals for food
- Adipose hormone may play role in obesity-related asthma
- Chemicals in household dust may promote fat cell development
- The Role Omega-3 Fatty Acids Play in Healing Concussions