The ruling British objected to the tradition of training with and carrying arms. Laws were passed and were implemented with zest to prevent the people from practicing and training in martial arts like kalaripayattu.
Know about WeRIndia
- More belly weight increases danger of heart disease even if BMI does not indicate obesity
- Higher mushroom consumption is associated with a lower risk of cancer
- Designing healthy diets with computer analysis
- Multivitamins, omega-3, probiotics, vitamin D may lessen risk of positive COVID-19 test
- Is Your Gut Healthy and How To Fix It
- Supplement treats schizophrenia in mice, restores healthy 'dance' and structure of neurons