How cool it would be to get a tattoo that is patient friendly? Well, researchers at MIT and Harvard joined the two concepts to create tattoos that can change color based on blood glucose level of the person wearing them.
Know about WeRIndia
- Top Low Calorie Dessert Recipes | Indian Dessert Recipes | Healthy Dessert Recipes
- 10 Health Problems Caused By Depression
- World Malaria Day: Tips To Prevent Mosquito Bites And How To Get Rid Of Them Naturally
- Bebo Gave It Back To Her Haters In The Most Stylish Way
- Follow These Simple Vastu Tips To Ensure The Flow Of Positive Energy In Your House
- 10 Health Benefits Of Eating Tomatoes