Dengue has emerged as a worldwide problem only since the 1950s. Although dengue rarely occurs in the continental United States, it is endemic in Puerto Rico and in many popular tourist destinations in Latin America, Southeast Asia and the Pacific islands.
Know about WeRIndia
- Artificially sweetened drinks may not be heart healthier than sugary drinks
- The Gluten Connection to Osteoporosis and Autoimmune Diseases
- Researchers discover molecular link between diet and risk of colorectal cancer
- Bacterial metabolism of dietary soy may lower risk factor for dementia
- Obesity and disease tied to dramatic dietary changes
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions