Dengue has emerged as a worldwide problem only since the 1950s. Although dengue rarely occurs in the continental United States, it is endemic in Puerto Rico and in many popular tourist destinations in Latin America, Southeast Asia and the Pacific islands.
Know about WeRIndia
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say