Dengue has emerged as a worldwide problem only since the 1950s. Although dengue rarely occurs in the continental United States, it is endemic in Puerto Rico and in many popular tourist destinations in Latin America, Southeast Asia and the Pacific islands.
Know about WeRIndia
- Strong sensitivity to bitter tastes tied to higher cancer risk
- Vaginal pH balance: Symptoms, remedies, and tests
- Enlarged ovaries: Everything you need to know
- Effect of genetic factors on nutrition: The genes are not to blame
- New study shows certain video games can improve health in children with obesity
- Low- or no-calorie soft drinks linked to improved outcomes in colon cancer