Generally regular meetha paan stains the mouth and teeth. For those who does not want to stain the mouth much, there is an option.
Know about WeRIndia
- Preventing childhood obesity requires changes in parents’ and clinicians’ early-life care
- Mice treated with this cytokine lose weight by ‘sweating’ fat
- Adding color to your plate may lower risk of cognitive decline
- Black American women with vitamin D insufficiency more likely to test positive for COVID-19, study finds
- Eating for hunger or pleasure? Regulating these feeding behaviors involves different brain circuits
- Arthritis & Joint Pain