Generally regular meetha paan stains the mouth and teeth. For those who does not want to stain the mouth much, there is an option.
Know about WeRIndia
- Did eating starchy foods give humans an evolutionary advantage?
- Children with autism, developmental delays nearly 50 percent more likely to be overweight, obese
- New approach for controlling dengue fever and Zika virus
- Nutrition has a greater impact on bone strength than exercise
- Diets rich in fish oil could slow the spread and growth of breast cancer cells
- Moving location of fruit and vegetables can lead to 15 percent sales increase