This time we have another traditional recipe from Karnataka which is very easy to prepare with many readily available ingredients at home – gojjavalakki.
Know about WeRIndia
- How to Avoid Weight Gain During the Holidays
- Probiotics improve nausea and vomiting in pregnancy
- Understanding mouthfeel of food using physics
- Research reveals new evidence that sugary beverage tax impacts are sustainable, effective
- Ubiquitous food additive alters human microbiota and intestinal environment
- Reduced meat diet has many advantages