Practicing this exercise helps to cure all the spinal problems.
Tag: Daily Regime
Yoga helps in most cases to ease the back pain.
This pose is highly recommended for lower back pain. It stretches the chest, neck, and spine. Repeat this pose 4 to 5 times.
This pose stretches the spine and the shoulder. Helps to release the back pain.
From Downward Facing Dog, step both feet together and bring your right knee forward between your hands so your outer right leg is resting on the mat.
This relaxing pose will release your lower back and increase overall spinal flexibility at the same time. It also massages lower back and hips.
Sit back on heels and open knees about hip width on a mat.
This classic yoga pose is a great total body stretch that targets back extensors, or the large muscles that help form your lower back, support your spine, and help you stand and lift objects.
Know about WeRIndia
- List Of Zodiac Signs That Are More Likely To Be Narcissists
- 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Leeks
- Banana Yogurt Face Pack For Fair Skin
- DIY Homemade Mascara To Add Beauty Appeal To Your Eyes
- Mango Ice Cream Recipe| How To Make Mango Ice Cream| Easy Home-made Mango Ice Cream Recipe
- Zodiac Signs That Are More Likely To Get Divorced