Practicing this exercise helps to cure all the spinal problems.
Tag: Daily Regime
Yoga helps in most cases to ease the back pain.
This pose is highly recommended for lower back pain. It stretches the chest, neck, and spine. Repeat this pose 4 to 5 times.
This pose stretches the spine and the shoulder. Helps to release the back pain.
From Downward Facing Dog, step both feet together and bring your right knee forward between your hands so your outer right leg is resting on the mat.
This relaxing pose will release your lower back and increase overall spinal flexibility at the same time. It also massages lower back and hips.
Sit back on heels and open knees about hip width on a mat.
This classic yoga pose is a great total body stretch that targets back extensors, or the large muscles that help form your lower back, support your spine, and help you stand and lift objects.
Know about WeRIndia
- Here's What Garlic Can Do To Your Skin and Hair
- Baby Who Weighed 6 Kg At The Time Of Birth!
- TWINNING! Shilpa Shetty And Twinkle Khanna Shared The Same Style Statement
- Style Trends Of This Season To Pick From AIFW SS'18
- Things That You Need To Avoid During Diwali
- How To Use Cocoa Butter To Get Rid Of Dry Skin