Many reports are indicating that this fall season there is surge in Covid-19 cases. Flu season affects millions of people every year and this year coronavirus pandemic is adding to the existing pain. Cold weather, school openings, and flu season are adding more fuel to the Covid-19 and there are more cases reported in recent days.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity